Thursday, April 7, 2016

Jane Eyre in the Sims

          I generated a virtual version of Jane Eyre and Rochester, using the virtual reality game the Sims 3. In the game yu can design your sim from their looks to their personality. I choose the traits Good, Bookworm, Loner, Hopeless Romantic, and Nurturing. These traits represent her intelligence and aptitude for teaching children, also her belief in marrying for love. For Rochester I chose Loner, Neurotic, Brooding, Hopeless Romantic, and Genius. These traits represent Rochester's changeible personality, Loneliness, intelligence, and fierce love for Jane. Once I created my sims I placed them in a house resembling Thornfield and reenacted some important scenes:


Like the proposal scene
(click to enlarge)

And the fireside talk scene

No comments:

Post a Comment